MONDAY, October 15, 2012
- Vocabulary Unit 3 test + book check
TUESDAY, October 16, 2012
- PICTURE RETAKES
- Choir 3:15-4:30 in O’Ryan Hall. Contact Mrs. Bentz with any questions at email@example.com. It is not too late to join!
- Science Tests grades 6 & 8
WEDNESDAY, October 17, 2012
- Dress Uniform Day
- Mass – 8:20am at Good Shepherd Church – Hosted by Grade 7
- Science Test Grade 7
SATURDAY, October 20
- Volleyball Tournament at St. Jerome. Junior high students may volunteer as scorekeepers and line judges in order to earn Christian Service hours- See me, I will also be there to volunteer. Any families interested in becoming court sponsors or donating raffle prizes may contact Miss Barnhill directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This week 7th grade will be preparing and hosting mass on Wed., we have invited the Beverly Hills Policemen. Our class will be presenting them with a thank you card for helping us as well as our community day in and day out. All three science classes will be tested this week on their respected units. We will also be discussing the science fair this week and next week. All students in junior high are required to participate in the science fair. The proposals will be due the first week of November. I also want to thank all parents for attending parent teacher conferences this past Friday. If you missed your time or did not get to sign up please contact me through email email@example.com and we will set up an appointment. As a parent/guardian it is your responsibility to keep up with gradelink and log in weekly. I will also be sending home a survey with your child if you did not attend conferences on Friday. Please return it to the school or with your child by Tuesday. Thank you.