Beginning this week, Friday, March 9th our students will be assisting at the Good Shepherd Parish Hall by grade and not by team. This means that 7th and 8th graders will alternate participation each Friday. Eight grade will begin this Friday. Students will also help stuff hygiene bags with sample size sundries. Please look around your house and donate those unopened/unused samples of shampoo, toothpaste etc. Martha’s Kitchen now begins at 7:30 A.M. therefore we will begin walking at 7:15. Students will meet in the classroom and we will walk together.
We have had a lot of inquiries regarding Rose-Ann Shevelin, our Office Manager. Rose-Ann is out for a few months on disability. She had unexpected back surgery from which she is recuperating. When she is better, she will have a knee replacement. Please keep her in your prayers. If you wish to send her a card, please drop it off at the school office and we will deliver it. Thanks.
TUESDAY, MARCH 6th
• WORLD MATH DAY
• Parent Meeting @ 8;15 am O’Ryan Hall
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7th
• School Mass @ 10:15 am O’Ryan Hall hosted by 6th Grade
• 8th Grade Cap & Gown Picture Day
THURSDAY, MARCH 8th
• Jump Rope for Heart Kick Off Assembly – 5th Grade Service Project
FRIDAY, MARCH 9th
• Spirit Day (Jeans and Spirit Shirts)
• Martha’s Kitchen – 7th and 8th Grade Service Project 7:30 am
• Ice Cream Friday 7th Grade ice cream sale for $1.00 at end of day
• Early dismissal every Friday @ 12:30 pm