December 5 – December 9, 2011
This time of year gets very busy and we sometimes forget the real meaning of Christmas. If you are looking for something to do as a family, you may want to take a look at this activity that will truly put you all in the spirit of the season.
SCHOOL WIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS (SLE’S)
A Good Shepherd Student is A SELF AWARE INDIVUIDAL WHO Displays positive self esteem and motivation.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5th
– Our Toy Drive begins. Please bring an unwrapped toy to school before December 12. We will wrap them at school and take them over to Good Shepherd Church on December 13. Let’s do our part during this holiday season and give back to children less fortunate than us.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6th
- Parent Club Meeting @ 8:15 in O’Ryan Hall
- Hearing/Vision Testing at School
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7th
- School Mass @ 10:15 am in O&r squo;Ryan Hall
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8th
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Field Trip for Grades 4, 5, 6 and 7 to Chocolate Nutcracker at UCLA Royce Hall- Students are to bring bagged lunches on this day.
- Christmas Door Judging and Winners announced
- Virtus Training at 9:00 in O’Ryan Hall
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9th
All Students should wear Spirit shirts, jeans (no holes) black shoes. Last Day for Electives Martha’s Kitchen 7th and 8th Grade Service Project 8:15 am Early dismissal every Friday @ 12:30 pm