Oh yeah! Get ready kids, time to have fun. Ms. Bhakta is getting excited!
Math Party- We will be partying with equations.
*I went through all the answers below. Click on the blue word(s) to see how
the statement is true. Some stuff might be difficult to understand but nonetheless,
Did you know that…
- =3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651 32823 …
- A has two sides. However, there are one-sided surfaces.
- are shapes of constant width other than the circle. One can even drill square holes.
- are just five regular polyhedra
- a group of 23 people, at least two have the same birthday with the probability greater than 1/2
- compass alone
- all shapes with the same perimeter a circle has the largest area.
- are curves that fill a plane without holes
- as with people, there are irrational, perfect, complex numbers
- As in philosophy, there are transcendental numbers
- As in the art, there are imaginary and surreal numbers
- fractional dimension
- neighborhoods, groups and free groups, rings, ideals, holes, poles and removable poles, trees, growth …
- Mathematics also studies models, shapes, curves, cardinals, similarity, consistency, completeness,space …
- Among objects of mathematical study are heredity, continuity, jumps, infinity, infinitesimals,paradoxes…
- Last but not the least, Mathematics studies stability, projections and values, values are often absolutebut may also be extreme, local or global.
- Trigonometry aside, Mathematics comprises fields like Game Theory, Braids Theory, Knot Theoryand more
- One is morally obligated not to do anything impossible
- Some numbers are square, yet others are triangular
- The next sentence is true but you must not believe it
- The previous sentence was false
- 12+3-4+5+67+8+9=100 and there exists at least one other representation of 100 with 9 digits in the right order and math operations in between
- can cut a pie into 8 pieces with three movements
- Program=Algorithms+Data Structures
- is something the dead eat but if the living eat it, they die.
- clock never showing right time might be preferable to the one showing right time twice a day
- all shapes with the same area circle has the shortest perimeter
|“Mathematics is the alphabet with which God has written the universe.”|
— Galileo Galilei